Amazon Store – Easy embed into WordPress Website
Building an Amazon online store is easier than it sounds.If you want to have a store that keeps visitors and convince them buying, you got to have hundreds, maybe thousands of products and creating them one by one takes a lot of time. A lot! So todayIwill share with you how i made an Amazon Store in 10+ minutes.
With this method, you will build an Amazon store (Astore) without creating a single product or category. And the best part is that every product will import images, colors options, details and customers reviews. Awesome, right? Here is what you need to start and how you will make money:
How to build the amazon store
Next thing to do is choosing a WordPress theme. You can go with a free theme, it will work fine, but the best solution would be a paid theme, because the Astore will be fixed-sized block and you will want more space in order to place ads on your website, so a premium theme will give you a lot more flexibility in arranging your website space and they are pretty cheap. Read my post about Best WordPress Themes here.
Now you have to download this file aStore_page.php, and upload it via FTP( file transfer protocol ) into the root of your theme. The easiest FTP software is Filezilla. You log in with your hosting account, browse your website database and drag the astore PHP file into the root folder.
To create your aStore , login into your Amazon Associates account. If you don’t have an account, click here to create one. After you create your account, go to bottom bar, click “become an affiliate”, then click Product linking and in the drop-down menu click aStore
- click on the “aStore” tab
- “Add an aStore” and create a unique tracking ID for your aStore (in case you have multiple niche amazon affiliate sites)
- Add Category Page and enter a Category Title
- From the drop-down select “Add products by Amazon.com category”
- click “Select an Amazon Category” and select the category that fits your niche site
- enter Keywords that describe the products you want to offer for sale in your aStore and click “Save”
- Your first product category has been created and you now have the option of creating more product categories if you so choose. There is no limit to the number of product categories for your aStore.
- click on the “Continue” button to go to the aStore customization/styling page
- Choose left sidebar or right sidebar, depending on your website theme
- click “Finish and Get Link”
- On the “Get Store Link” page you need to specify how you would like to embed the Amazon aStore into your WordPress site. Choose “Embed my store using an inline frame.
Finally, log into your Website’s WordPress admin ( www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin ) and go to Appearance > Editor > click on “a Store Page Page Template” > paste your aStore code over the existing code and you’re done.
How you make money?
Pretty easy. Let’s say that a visitor clicks on a product and add one or more to the cart. When he proceeds further and hits Checkout button, he will be redirected on Amazon’s shopping cart and finish the payment. You will earn a % from every product you sell and the more you sell, the higher the % will be.