Tips To Get Bitcoins
Here are some useful tips on how to acquire and use bitcoin:
- Download the Bitcoin.com Wallet to buy some bitcoin. Remember, you do not have to buy a whole bitcoin. Bitcoin is divisible so you can buy as little or as much as you like.
- Buy bitcoin online via bank transfer, or Paypal using an exchange or brokerage service.
- Purchase BTC via credit card from buy.bitcoin.com. This is the quickest option to obtain bitcoin online.
- Get bitcoin locally and directly from other Bitcoiners via online marketplaces such as Localbitcoins.
- Bitcoin ATMs exist worldwide. These function similarly to regular bank ATMs.
- Start accepting bitcoin payments for your business. Brick-and-mortar stores and online shops can use a bitcoin payments processor, such as Bitpay, to easily integrate bitcoin into point-of-sale flows.
- Check out which stores are accepting bitcoin in your area by using services like Coinmap or Bitcoin.com’s Bitcoin Service Directory.
- Join the Bitcoin Games Referral Program and start earning money by referring people to bitcoin.com
- Start mining today without technical knowledge or purchasing specialized hardware, by utilizing our Cloud Mining contracts.
- Work for bitcoin! Check out Bitcoin.com’s job postings. We are always looking for enthusiastic and talented folks to join our team.
Bellow, I put the links to the full lessons about Bitcoin. Everything you need to know is here: