Top 5 Affiliate Networks For Your Website
Top 5 Affiliate
Google AdSense is a high paying affiliate program network owned and run by the search engine Google. It provides advertisement units to publishers, who have to sign up for the program network which enables them to use their publisher account to earn money through the ads posted by Google on their website/blog.
Each publisher gets a unique ID upon signing up.This ID is used to generate ad codes for their website so they can start earning cash. You can see why AdSense is on of the top affiliate networks for website and blog owners alike just by looking at our pros and cons list.
- Low traffic requirements. If your website is containing unique content of good quality, you will have no trouble getting approved. It requires very little traffic. 100 or a unique visitors each day, regardless of whether your blog/site has a sub level domain or a top level domain.
- Multiple monetization options. As a publisher, you will not be restricted to earning cash through posting ads directly on your website. You can monetize through search, feed, videos, mobile site, and online games etc.
- Multiple language support. Google AdSense is the sole publisher network to allow posting ads in languages other than English. In fact, over thirty different languages are supported!
- No waiting time for ads to show up. Ads will start showing up in your Ads space the moment you supply the ad code on your blog.
- Multiple ad formats. Text ads, display ads, link ads, rich media ads and video ads are all the various formats in which you can post ads on your website to earn money.
- Highest revenue share for publishers. As compared to other publisher networks, you’ll earn a greater cut of the revenue if you employ Google AdSense. For content, the revenue share is 68 percent, whereas, for search, the revenue share is 51 percent!
- Country specific payment methods. Depending on the country you reside in, Google AdSense will let you receive your payments using options which are readily available in your country.
2. Amazon Associates
In some regards, Amazon has the fastest affiliate program of them all, containing products from over 1.6 million vendors, as well as thousands and thousands of affiliates. Amazon’s affiliate program mechanism is the most user-friendly and easy to grasp.
This makes it ideal for non-tech business minded people looking to earn money on the internet. It also provides advanced features such as APIs for sophisticated developers. Many think of Amazon as just a small ticket network but a little searching and you will realize that this can be one of the best high ticket affiliate programs out there.
Many internet marketers would tell you that this is the best affiliate program they have ever worked with. And who can blame them when you can earn a living solely by being an Amazon associate.
- Easy to use. The interface is intuitive and uncluttered, ideal for beginners and pros alike.
- Greatest flexibility. There are millions of products sold on Amazon mean that you can choose from a very large number of ads/affiliate links to put on your website.
If you’re a vendor of digital products, this affiliate network should definitely be a consideration for your affiliate program setup. With 12 thousand vendors and one hundred thousand affiliates, it is a strong contender for the top affiliate program.
It isn’t an affiliate software. Rather, it plays the role of a payment processor with a significant affiliate marketing element. This makes it easy to configure both your payments and affiliate programs, which doesn’t take more than a few minutes.
- Promote as much as six thousand products on your website. As soon as you get your affiliate ID, you’ll be able to do this without having to register each product separately.
- Higher commission rates. The majority of products sold via ClickBank are digital in nature.This means their commission rates are higher as compared to other marketplaces. You’ll be able to make between 50 and 75 percent for every sale.
- Timely payment. The impressive payment system disburses cash to affiliates through direct check deposits every one or two weeks. Even if your merchant’s business goes bankrupt, you’ll still get your payment through ClickBank.
This is one of the biggest affiliate programs operating on the internet, with some 3800 merchants on its list. Around a thousand of these merchants are ShareASale exclusives, and you’ve got the option to focus on these merchants, whose offers aren’t available on any other platform.
ShareASale offers plenty of statistics for the offers an affiliate is running: Average Commission, Average Sale Amount, Reversal Rates and Earnings per Click are all there. Even though these numbers aren’t express guarantees of what you’ll get paid, they definitely will give you a helpful illustration of your campaign’s attractiveness.
- Expansive network. The ShareASale network comprises of more than 3800 merchants, among whom, around 1000 are not operating on competitor platforms.
- Easy to compare offers. When you have to choose between various offers made available to you, ShareASale will allow you to evaluate the best one on the basis of key metrics.
- Rapid payment. They make payments on the 20th of every month if you have a minimum balance of $50 in your account.
5. eBay Partner Network
This program also stands in a light comparable to Amazon’s program, since it is run by a website that is a household name around the world. Moreover, eBay awards handsome commissions.
- You’ll get paid if someone registers on eBay (through your link) and places a bid within 30 days of having clicked on your affiliate link.
- You’ll get paid if a user registered in this way bids at a live auction on eBay.
The buttons and banners are nicely designed, and make no attempt at concealing the fact that you’re a fan of eBay.
- A diversity of products. There are millions of products that you can choose to promote, all grouped under several dozens of categories.
- Seasonal discounts. These are offered on brand new products and allow you to acquire more sales during the holiday season.
- Swifter payment. They are making payments through PayPal and is much faster than that of Amazon’s. You don’t have to wait for 60 days to get your cash.